triathlonscotland is the national governing body for triathlon, duathlon and multisports in Scotland and is recognised by both sportscotland and The British Triathlon Federation (BTF).
With your support, we:
- Offer club and race memberships
- Help clubs to host events and increase participation
- Run national championship events
- Train coaches to gain recognised qualifications
- Coach triathletes to compete on the world stage
- Build a strong core of skilled volunteers
All to achieve our mission
â€˜realising the full potential of a vibrant triathlon and multisport community in Scotlandâ€™.
To find out more and to join us, visit: www.triathlonscotland.org/join
Individual members receive a host of benefits including discounts on race entries and apparel, racing insurance cover and a unique triathlonscotland training gift. triathlonscotland members who race will also help their club to gain points in the hotly contested ranking series. Individual ranking awards are also up for grabs across sprint and standard distances as well as open water, cross tri, duathlon and aquathon.